Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mind like a sink hole

I am forever making notes of things that catch my eye in these little notebooks that I have.  Currently, I have three notebooks floating around in the big old bag I carry (IT'S NOT A PURSE!!).  These notebooks slowly fill with doodles, random facts and thoughts, and the myriad bits and pieces that cross my mental path as I wander about the planet.  There is no rhyme or reason to what is in where.  I just stumble across something and jot it down. 

I couple of weeks ago I was thumbing through some old tattered pages and stumbled across this:
No idea what the hell that was.  Posted it on Facebook and someone pointed out that it might be for a brand of bladder control underwear.  WHAT?  Again, no idea.

So today I was going through the books again and found two loose sheets of notes.  They appear to be ideas on things to write.  I am now kicking myself.  I cannot, for my life, remember what went with the titles. 
  • Stabby the Fish Still Likes You
  • The End of the Rainbow is Over That Cliff
  • I'd Visit But It's Too Damn Far
  • Band Aids and Bullet Holes
  • Girls With Squirrely Hands
  • Bumper to Bumper - Aging Out of Warranty
  • I Want to Lick Your Quirks and Foibles
  • Red Light, Green Light, Poo
  • The Acronym That Ate me
 Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home